The Operations team ensures the accurate maintenance of advertiser schedules from order to invoice clearance. The team encompasses functions ranging from deal maintenance to traffic, to invoice clearance and sales platform functionality. This involves collaborating with all levels of personnel from multiple departments such as, Advertising Sales, Pricing and Inventory, Delivery, Billing, Collections, outside partners, and MTS. The team also works in close collaboration with the technology teams to handle Ad Sales system access, functionality, integration, and utility.
The Digital Asset Analyst provides critical first-level system support to the Ad Sales team, assists in staff training and the development of training documentation, and runs quarterly system user validation.
- Conduct system and process training for new digital Ad Sales and Ad Operations staff
- Work with business teams and manager to develop, update and deploy training materials
- Build step-by-step process guides and other reference materials to support training
- Maintain training attendance and completion records
- First contact for all user system support issues or questions
- Support System Upgrades (e.g., UAT testing, new functionality rollouts, etc.)
- Work with Client Service Representatives and Operation teams on billing and process requests/questions (MBAP Process)
- Determine if escalation is required for system issues and work with external teams from WideOrbit, Google and FreeWheel, as well as internal teams such as BI, MTS, and DBO until a solution is reached
- Responsible for reviewing and editing WideOrbit Digital Hub Playbook each month to ensure the guide is always up to date. Analyst to consult with Business Operations on all system improvements that need to be incorporated into the WODH Playbook.
AUDIT COMPLIANCE SUPPORT:
- Assist in quarterly and bi-yearly user validation audit checks