The Director of Project Management is a strong leader who is skilled in the production of marketing content across all platforms and can manage workflows to achieve outstanding results, while ensuring that high-quality work is delivered on-time, on-budget and on-brand. The Director of Project Management should have the passion, curiosity and love of black culture to support initiatives for what’s hot, what’s next and what matters at BET Networks.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Supervise On-Air production team of Production Mangers, Coordinators, and Production Assistants. Guide projects including promos, graphics, and show packaging and creation of additional content for digital, brand solutions, online, social media and VOD platforms from concept to completion
- Handle budgets, timelines, deliverables, vendors, logistics, shoots, graphics, music Ensure all projects are delivered on time, on budget and in compliance with technology specs
- Review job initiation forms for timing and feasibility. Communicate with internal clients on project status and ensure needs are being fulfilled
- Prepare regular cost reports for client review and internal budget management
- Manage legal aspects of projects, including footage restrictions, title clearances, music usage, talent & location releases, standards and practices, and risk assessment etc.
- Partner with Director, Promotion Planning on integrated deliverables, timing, and roll out plans
- Monitor programming calendar to ensure that any scheduling changes are reflected in spots that are in production and in-flight
- Liaise with various departments across the organization such as ad sales, programming and PR to ensure a cohesive campaign is created
- Ability to attract and develop talent, as well as mentor Junior talent