The Senior Analyst role will be a member of Nickelodeon’s Digital Consumer Insights Team, which supports all of Nickelodeon’s lines of business related to digital experiences (apps, games, interactive videos, etc.). The Analyst will report into the Digital Consumer Insights Director and assist in leading custom research solutions for preschool landscape, app development and digital content development.
- Work directly with producers, designers, product managers to supply to content development based on research and usability insights for apps, streaming services, emerging technology (VR, AR, voice control), games and other interactive content. Projects would cover product development from concept to launch.
- Conduct usability testing on digital experiences during various phases of product build and provide recommendations on how to quickly improve the product on an iterative basis.
- Collect and analyze data gathered through benchmark studies and surveys.
- Assist with and balance qualitative and quantitative research projects, including research design, pre-planning and assets collection, vendor management, qualitative research moderation, data analysis, report writing, and dissemination/presentation of findings.
- Assist in the creation of larger custom decks, synthesizing both primary and secondary research findings.
- Work closely with the Director to develop ideas and use consumer insights that help inform internal initiatives.