PlutoTV is looking for a Senior Architect to define and operate our large scale analytics processes. PlutoTV is a free ad-supported over-the-top television service with over 100 linear channels and 1000s of VOD movies and TV shows. As of August 2019 we had 18million unique viewers, a 50% growth in just 6 months. And we are growing ever faster as we add more premium branded content and we expand into new international markets. As we mature from a scrappy startup into an industry-leader we need to develop our solutions and processes so we can grow efficiently, reliably, and globally. You have developed database schemas and services to capture and process billions of data elements every day, 24/7/365. You know how to build highly-performing data pipelines and schemas.
○ Creating logical and physical data models for current and proposed states
○ Turning application designs into data model specifications
○ Understanding data storage requirements and estimate database growth
○ Designing OLAP and reporting tool data model requirements
○ Creating intuitive data models in business end user terminology
○ Constructing database normalization. Understanding of 1NF to 5NF
○ Utilizing data modeling tools to record, update, reverse engineer and generate DDL