With aggressive goals that include the expansion of our US Operations and a commitment to Internationalization and Interplanetary entertainment, we are growing our Architecture Team to scale for the incredible road ahead. As an Applications Integration Architect, you will help the Architecture team and the Application development teams deliver their projects to production.
If you have a passion for building great products, enjoy the art of collaboration, and have the natural ability to drive decisions that lead to highly reliable complex systems, we want to talk to you. This role reports to the VP of Product Architecture.
- Collaborating with Pluto TV’s Application Development teams and back end services teams.
- Propose and influence server API designs
- Collaborate with Consumer Product Managers on ideation, documenting technical requirements for software development teams
- Using existing available tools and propose new tools to review application performances on different devices and pre-empt problems
- Designing algorithms to common processes so that the algorithms can be implemented across all our supported platforms
- Managing forward-looking projects that can span multiple engineering organizations
- Influencing architectural decisions based on product requirements, industry trends and emerging technologies
- Researching and proposing 3rd party client application frameworks and libraries.
- Developing and maintaining a healthy, working relationship with the cross-functional teams across Content services, Core services, Applications, Analytics and Video Playout services.
- Collaborate with the Application development teams to contribute with production-ready code on multiple platforms.