Overview and Responsibilities
- Director of Curriculum & Development, and Line Producer
- Nickelodeon Animation Studio in New York City is seeking a talented, creative STORYBOARD ARTIST to work within the curriculum & development department, with excellent drawing and photoshop skills to work with a top-rated preschool production team. Job entails creating the art to be used in field testing sessions for each episode.
- Meet with creative supervisors to discuss objectives of storyboard; what is desired or to be achieved.
- Create storyboards by implementing storytelling objectives.
- Follow instructions of creative supervisors.
- Address any problems with creative supervisors; ask necessary questions.
- Communicate progress of work to creative supervisors and to appropriate production staff.
- Ensure quality and style of show is consistently achieved in storyboard work.
- Follow proper document management requirements (i.e., file naming and storage) according to the production’s guidelines.
- Meet all deadlines as determined by Line Producer or Production Manager.
- Attend and contribute to relevant meetings and pitches as needed.
- Maybe be required to pitch Storyboards.
- Ensure all storyboard notes are added.
- Receive written and verbal descriptions of episode scenes from writers, creators, and Director of Curriculum
- Create thumbnail sketches of panels
- Work with creative team to define staging and gameplay for testing
- Draw panels for episode scenes
- Revise art as needed
- Attend field testing sessions as needed
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with resume and portfolio link by October 9th if interested!
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed