We are looking for an ambitious and proactive Public Relations pro to join our MTV, VH1, CMT & Logo team as Manager, Communications in New York. This individual is responsible for developing and executing creative publicity campaigns for a variety of programming and initiatives, as well as signature events including the “VMAs,” “MTV Movie & TV Awards,” “CMT Awards.” This role will work with network executives, talent and external partners and report directly to our team's Vice President of Communications. Does this sound like you?
- Develop and execute strategic Publicity campaigns that incorporate both new and traditional tactics
- Prepare press materials including releases, media alerts, statements, show synopses, talent and executive biographies, pitch letters, tip sheets, Q&As, talking points, itineraries and more
- Plan and execute press events and appearances, including set visits, screenings, junkets and more
- Develop and maintain strong media contacts with journalists across media
- Facilitate communications and forge relationships with internal departments including Development, Research + Scheduling, Marketing, Music, Digital, MTV News, and more.