TV advertising is being reinvented through big data, predictive analytics and other audience segmentation tools that were previously only available in the digital world. Viacom Vantage, Viacom’s data-driven television platform, is at the forefront of this reinvention of TV advertising. We are looking for a highly motivated individual that will make valuable contributions on our team.
In this role, you will need to shepherd clients of various degrees of data sophistication through segment options, segment creation and procurement. To effectively do so you we need to have a deep understanding of the various datasets that exist, how each is collected, the pros and cons of each, and how to append them to a national TV ratings source.
Overview and Responsibilities:
- Own technical pre-sales for Vantage audience-based linear and multi-platform deals, providing high-level data and product expertise on data sets, OpenAP, KPI and optimization strategies, benchmarking and analytics
- Manage multiple Vantage clients through pre-sales, activation and post-campaign analysis, providing timely and accurate information/feedback on all data-related questions
- Monitor and maintain current and future clients’ segments to ensure ongoing fidelity and accuracy, including working with data vendors and viewership providers to ensure segments are accurately maintained and measured
- Lead engagements with OpenAP and OpenAP partners to activate cross-publisher segments and communicate OpenAP posting data
- Continue to identify new data vendors and provide informed POV on their offerings/value.
- Build and present bespoke campaign reporting to sales and client partners that highlights value Vantage provided client