The Art Director’s primary role is to conceptualize and set stylistic direction for top quality designs. The Art Director has an ability to work on a range of projects and lead all aspects of junior staff members. Does this sound like you?
We provide a range of branding and design projects will include ads, brochures, digital newsletters, environmental installations, websites, merchandise, logos and brand looks.
- Support our VP, Design and Design Director with project strategy and objectives
- Demonstrate and provide leadership within Catalyst's design team and across the agency
- Develop designs to position Viacom and our brands in the most effective way possible
- Ideate and brainstorm design concepts that reflect strategic business objectives
- Work within and simultaneously push the Viacom graphic identity
- Lead design projects with minimal oversight while working autonomously as needed
- Collaborate with agency's copywriters, project managers and digital team
- Effectively share presentations of work with clients
- Mentor and lead junior designer and interns
- Hire and coordinate top quality illustrators, photographers and vendors to meet Viacom's standard of excellence
- Develop encouraging design under tight deadlines and within budget