Viacom is currently seeking a Director of Performance Based Marketing Execution & Activation for its Audience Science Group (ASG). This role will specifically focus overseeing the day-to-day trading for growth marketing for Viacom’s Pluto TV, the leading internet-based television platform. This Director will be reporting directly into ASG’s Senior Vice President of Digital Media. They will be responsible for leveraging all available marketing execution and trading technologies available across the entire programmatic ecosystem to plan, create, and optimize campaigns to promote Pluto TV and expand its user-base. The role will focus on buying and trading for all types of inventory: display, video, audio, social, search, digital out of home, and any other relevant spaces. This individual will work very closely with Pluto’s dedicated marketing team to ensure optimal campaign performance, participate in analytics and product testing efforts, and lead internal execution-focused research efforts to develop new best practices and strategies for both the current and future team.
- Work closely with the Pluto TV marketing team to understand the immediate and future needs of any digital marketing campaigns
- Campaign management responsibilities include set up, day to day optimizations, strategy development, project management, reporting and end of campaign recaps
- Execute and manage campaigns across all manner of buying platforms (DSPs, SEM platforms, social buying platforms, CTV, etc)
- Serve as main point of contact for facilitating programmatic direct deals (PMP, Preferred Deals, Programmatic Guaranteed, etc)
- Handle daily campaign maintenance including questions regarding tracking and status of various campaigns.
- Maintain a clear communication channel with internal partners regarding expected deliverables
- Formulate effective media strategies to accomplish the main goals and KPIs tied to Pluto TV’s growth within the digital streaming ecosystem.
- Understanding the evolving online media environment and have a strong foundation with data-driven marketing
- Contribute to weekly, monthly, and annual insights and strategy reports
- Eventually oversee one to two junior traders handling both their training, professional development, and day-to-day workload.