Are you a big thinker? Have you led best-in-class 360 creative projects? Are you ready to work on some of the biggest properties in all of entertainment? MTV is looking for a superstar to help creatively lead its biggest events and priorities. From the Video Music Awards to its 2020 Election Campaign to other awards shows and special creative projects, this is a chance of a lifetime to help influence a generation with work that will be seen and admired by the world.
Overview & Responsibilities:
- Supervise the conception and execution of creative for some of MTV's biggest properties MTV,VH1 & Logo from their initial stages all the way through execution.
- Provide strong leadership and serve as a example for the department by providing inspiration, motivation, guidance, training and management.
- Accurately and effectively channel information and feedback between all team members.
- Monitor and give honest assessment of work with constructive criticism and positive reinforcement, effectively delegate and manage people and resources connected to each project.
- Work closely with SVP Creative Director on the career paths of junior writers and producers
- Work within the constraints of each individual project's deadline and budgets.
- Locate hire all levels of writers and producers.
- Utilize external resources when necessary to achieve the best results for any individual campaign or project.